HOW TO SAY HONEY IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
All Languages How Do You Say "honey" In Your Language?
My Love In Other Languages. Terms of endearment for men: Check out Benny's Tips for Learning
- How do i say Thank You Honey in French? How do you say what to do in Korean?
- How do you say godfather in different languages? That said, there are some terms of endearment based on body parts, which, when you think about them, can seem a little odd, even in English.
- For instance, is baby face really appropriate for a gorgeous grown-up woman? In French, the word used is'couture'.
- How do you say wind in a different language?
DESCRIPTION: Meli is a noun meaning bee or honey.. Where are you from? Have you ever wanted to woo a lover with your prowess in languages?
How do you say honey in Mexican? I only know [ Around the world and across languages, people express their love in different, imaginative and sometimes — to our English speaking minds — strange ways. My Love In Different Languages. How do you say treasure in different languages? It's said like an insult, but everyone knows that it's in jest.
In Russian, Мёд (myod) = honey, but just like in French, you really can't call someone that, you'll be misunderstood. From your question, though, I think you are looking for terms of endearment, which there are TONS and TONS in Russian. Mar 22, · How to say 'dear / honey / my love ' in different languages? Source(s): What are the ways to say "I LOVE YOU" in different languages?Status: Resolved.
How to Say Honey in Different Languages
In Brazil a gato or gata cat is slang for a handsome or pretty person. How do you say -how are you- in Korean? It does not transpose, it is the same in all languages. Two ways of saying 'do you speak Korean?
The American Accent mission: How do you you say royal in different languages? If you are talking about the season of Spring:.
Looking for ways to say honey in other languages? Check out our list for saying honey in different languages. Be ready to meet a foreign friend! In Russian, Мёд (myod) = honey, but just like in French, you really can't call someone that, you'll be misunderstood. From your question, though, I think you are looking for terms of endearment, which there are TONS and TONS in Russian. Azerbaijani = balCatalán = melCzech = medFrench = mielHebrew = dvahsh (דבש)Ladino = mielSpanish = miel.
- How do you say white in different languages?
- Honey in Arabic- Asal.
- Trending Now
- While it may seem weird to call a human a bird, hare, or mouse, the reasoning is of course that each of these are cute little things. They are invented every single day.
How do you say health in different languages? How do you say companion in different languages? OR Sabe de uma coisa?. Note the similarities between some of the words. Candy is translated as "bonbons" in French, "godis" in Swedish, "confetto" in Italian, and "bombon" in Spanish. Would you like to merge this question into it?