IS STACY WESTFALL DEAF AND MUTE
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome. The rebel in the grey shirt.
- Robin B on September 29, at The horse she is riding is not even hers; she is training it for a client and has had it only 20 days at the time of the ride shown here.
- I am sorry for the loss of your father, he would have been proud and he would have been proud at your honesty and integrity at setting the record straight.
- Please complete your profile.
- Users may provide their positive or negative experiences with or opinions of companies, products, individuals, etc.
- To give an example of how nervous she was, the first night I was You will see all the work I do with Jac before I tie.
Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum. AM but you were up even later than me! I am amazed at the quantities of two groups of people, The ones that just make up stuff to put on facebook, and the idiots that blindly cut and paste it to their wall even though most can be verified or discredited in 30 seconds. Sometimes it will be a quick email that only you see. So how did he achieve all of this? Moderators do not regularly independently monitor the Forums for such violations.
DESCRIPTION: I've seen a video of Stacy Westfall's Reining Freestyle championship ride the one she dedicated to her father who had just passed away on no fewer than five Facebook walls. The first time I watched it was actually before it went FB viral with the false description, and the instant I saw it on FB I knew exactly what I was watching and knew the description was false. I found it very touching. Good Job Stacy Westfall!!
For some reasons this rumor has been spreading that she is deaf and mute and neither are true! Individuals may not advertise or make announcements for horses in need of rescue, placement or adoption unless the horse is available through a recognized rescue or placement agency or government-run entity or the thread fits the criteria for and is located in the Giveaways forum. Her first full-sized horse was a mare named "Bay", given to her by her father as a reward for good grades in school. Here's the hogwash accompanying the video: I saw it a few times on FB this week actually.
Note that passwords Deac case-sensitive. AM but you were up even later than me! Her first full-sized horse was a mare named "Bay", given to her by her father as a reward for good grades in school. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Relieved Tommy asks if that is all it takes to make things better and Mr.
Have you seen this false claim about Stacy Westfall being a deaf mute who trained her horse in three weeks? Stacy Westfall (born September 26, ) is a professional horse trainer who specializes in reining. deaf, and mute, none of which was accurate. We are Jesse & Stacy Westfall. (Stacy) favorite way is to choose and email question and turn it into a blog post. This way you get my answer.
When we met, it was through horses. Someone has a real imagination. Why in the world did you let the public believe you were a deaf mute?
- Stacy Westfall Deaf & Mute?
- Did they miss each other? Do you know who wrote it?
- Register Now
- Complete Profile Welcome to the Chronicle Forums. Criminal allegations that do not satisfy these requirements, when brought to our attention, may be removed pending satisfaction of these criteria, and we reserve the right to err on the side of caution when making these determinations.
Stacy Westfall is not a deaf/mute! Anyone else seen this yet?
Users have the ability to modify or delete their own messages after posting. You seem to be starting more mis-information by saying that I allowed this. JimW on October 8, at We are now expanding our policies to allow posters to share their own first-hand experiences involving overt criminal allegations, such as animal abuse or neglect, theft, etc. I have seen this video attached to the fact that this is a wild mustang that you have only trained for days. Many of you have asked questions and many have received answers.
I'm not on Facebook and my husband regularly reminds me why by showing me stuff that people he knows post New Member Introductions HorseForum. As members are often passionate about their beliefs and intentions can easily be misinterpreted in this type of environment, try to explore or resolve the inevitable disagreements that arise in the course of threads calmly and rationally. I apologize for perpetuating the false info. Did that hurt Roxy And did Roxy die? Thanks for the great vids.