GIRLS THAT LIKE TO BE CHOKED
Mar 12, 6.
- I like a fair bit of pressure as long as it isn't all directly downwards on my windpipe which becomes painful.
- Blood chokes compressing the arteries around the trachea are saf er and more akin to what you would see in something like a sleeper hold. This way I can put more of my body weight on them without danger of crushing their windpipe.
- My ex used to choke me from behind while he whispered he loved me in my ear. Don't let porn fool you into thinking every woman likes that, and make sure you ASK first.
- She's submissive, be grateful. The rougher the better.
Nov 23, · Why does my girlfriend like to be choked during sex? It's called rough sex, some girls like it. If they do, consider yourself lucky, Status: Resolved. Why do some people like to be choked during sex? Update Cancel. Answer Wiki. 13 Answers. Originally Answered: Why do some girls like being choked during sex?
Why does my girlfriend like to be choked during sex?
It has a lot to do with control and dominance since the neck is one of the most vulnerable areas in the human body. No daddy issues here though, just a bunch of freaky women. I don't think I could exactly explain why I like it but I'm the one who asked my partner to do it after liking the idea of it. I hear it's fairly common but I haven't found one yet. Watch Hot Girl Alone - http:
Finally if they are on top, Ill grab handfulls of hair at the back of their skull and press my thumbs into their carotid arteries. Whereas, anecdotally, 3 out of the 5 girls I've dated have been into choking in some capacity.
- Is it normal for my gf to like being choked during sex?
- Like she can't breathe choke? HerpityDerp , Mar 12,
- Sign up to get your own personalized Reddit experience!
- I have a strong grip and we were fucking on the side and she didn't try to tell me at all and went like blue in the face.
I used to have pretty severe panic attacks, and having my breathing at all restricted is too reminiscent of that feeling. Whereas, anecdotally, 3 out of the 5 girls I've dated have been into choking in some capacity. I love when he's in control.
It's a thing of feeling unleashed myself and him , feeling that physical power, and trust. I used to have pretty severe panic attacks, and having my breathing at all restricted is too reminiscent of that feeling. Usually it starts off as a curiosity they want to "scratch", so I indulge. It's already not representative of the population at large.