US FLAG WITH GOLD FRINGE MEANING
The Flag of the United States of America http:
- It says, "In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed 20 dollars, the Right of trial by jury shall be preserved; and no fact, tried by a jury shall be reexamined in any Court of the United States than according to the rules of the Common Law. I believe the true significance of the Gold fringe on American flag is that the politicians and central bankers were so alarmed at such a thing that they made sure it was packed by an array of Keynesians and monetarists.
- There is nothing in the flag code indicating that the fringe is for federal government flags only.
- The government servants who are our servants must swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution.
- Theodore Roosevelt, 26 th President of the united States of America
In the common use of the word it is a fringe and not a border. Patriots are subjected to much ridicule when they object to [Admiralty flag] the flag that appears in every government office and courtroom in the land. Paul Yall , Jan 2, The Anti-Defamation League has a on its web site a list of legal citations of court cases where people tried to use the "fringe defense. Our official courts today are all operating under admiralty jurisdiction, except the court of Claims in Washington D. This Site Established on 20 November
DESCRIPTION: Gaven32, could you tell us where you originally found this paragraph, and what language it was in? It has no specific significance and its use, from what I understand, is in compliance with applicable flag codes and laws. Peter Ansoff , Apr 28,
Records of the Department of the Army indicate that fringe was used on the National flag as early as and its official use by the Army dates from Don't sweat it, mate. Geez, there are entire sites dedicated to "exposing" the Freemason plots of the Founding Fathers. Flags with gold fringe, gold braid, gold eagle, gold spear, or gold ball atop the flagpole establishes the jurisdiction of the admiralty, maritime or administration jurisdiction. It will be the same size as the flags displayed or carried with it. Here are some comments on previous posts: Gaven32 , Nov 7,
I don't know what. Open Lines to follow. I believe the true significance of the Gold fringe on American flag is that the politicians and central bankers were so alarmed at such a thing that they made sure it was packed by an array of Keynesians and monetarists.
Patriots are subjected to much ridicule when they object to [Admiralty flag] the flag that appears in every government office and courtroom in the land. When you walk into any court in the US, you are on a ship in dry-dock registered to Puerto Rico, or port of rico. By Army Regulationthe gold fringe may be used only on regimental "colors," the President's flag, for military courts martial, and the flags used at military recruiting centers. Your name or email address: Log in or Sign up.
What difference does it make?
These two flags are being used in the courtrooms we are summoned to appear in. Neither of them has anything to do with the flag of the United States. You must log in or sign up to reply here. It is not regarded as an integral part of the flag and its use does not constitute an unauthorized addition to the design prescribed by statutes.
- What is the meaning of the gold fringe on american flag?
- The government servants who are our servants must swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. International law forced them to fly a fictional flag to advertise that they are a fiction because they were in the process of borrowing money from other lands to fight the corrupt war against the south.
- Rocky Mountain News
- He is entitled to carry on his "private" business in his own way.
The opinion was issued in May The third proof is found in the Constitution itself, in the Bill of Rights. It is a decoration like the fringe on the bottom of a theater curtain. No, create an account now. They tried to use this "doctrine" to prove that they didn't have to have drivers licenses, pay taxes, etc. The red white and blue flag has specific dimensions per title 4 U.